Have you ever had one of those days were your heart feels so full? So full you have tears of joy. So full your heart may burst.
- Full because someone loves you.
- Full because the people around you make you smile and laugh.
- Full because your daughter tells you that you are the best mum in the world.
- Full because your son calls just to talk to you while driving home.
- Full because on the day you drive your youngest son to school, he plays DJ and picks songs he thinks you would like.
- Full because of you have a good job that you get to go to every day, working with your friends.
- Full because someone got you a cup of coffee.
- Full because of random and funny text messages from your best friends.
- Full because when you walk in the door, your sweet animals greet you at the door so very happy you are home.
- Full because you take a moment to realize you have one blessed life.
- Full because you know there are so many more full days ahead of you.
I hope you feel full today. I hope you surround yourself with people that make you feel full and make you feel that full joy.
xoxo, Jane Anne